Guidelines for Entity Theatre’s open-air theatre 2021
This year will be a slightly different open-air Shakespeare.
Due to the current hygiene regulations, we are required to restrict our audience numbers.
As it currently stands, audience members are not required to provide a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/recovery from COVID-19, as incidence rates are below 50.
However, all audience members must:
- Wear an FFP2 mask when entering or leaving the Theatron; once seated, audience members may remove their masks. Children under 6 years are not required to wear a mask.
- Fill in a track and trace form. The form can be found here (MuchAdo_Track_Trace_Form). There will also be forms available at the entrance for you to complete. We recommend filling out forms in advance to speed up entering the Theatron.
We strongly recommend arriving early to avoid the disappointment of being turned away due to restricted audience numbers. Doors will open at 6.15pm; as with all our summer Shakespeare productions, entrance is free of charge and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This is a social event, so if you want to sit with friends or family, the same rules apply as to any outdoor gathering (such as beergarden visits, etc.).
- Audience members are required to keep 1.5 metres in between their party/household and other groups.
- Ushers will be on hand to assist in seating arrangements.
- Rows that are not marked as seating must be kept clear completely.
Entrance and exit:
- We will operate a one-way system.
- There will be one entrance and a separate exit. Please follow signage and ground markings.
- It will be possible to leave and re-enter (e.g. to use the toilets).
- Disinfectant stations will be provided.
- Dogs must be kept on lead at all times.
- Children may not be left unattended.
- There is strictly no smoking in the Theatron.
- Please ensure your phones are on silent or off.
Audience members who are not willing to comply with the above regulations will be asked to leave.
If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms on the day of performance, please do not enter the Theatron.
Please wear clothing suitable for an outdoor production. For a weather update, please call: 0176 52441735
To ensure the safety of our audience, cast and crew, all members of the Much Ado team are fully vaccinated and/or tested daily.
If you have any questions related to your visit, please email email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you at our great Shakespeare summer. Bring your blanket and your picnic – and enjoy the show!